Sunday, December 12, 2010

Back again

Sorry I have been absent for so long, I had been getting all my stock ready for the City Kids Market on 11 Dec. Well the Market is over and things didn't turn out well. I think there may have only been about 50 people through the market ALL day. It was very disappointing to say the least. I dont know if its because it was a Saturday market or because the weather was not good. Now I dont know wether to attend other markets or just stick to facebook and my blog to sell my items. I may try a Mums and Bubs Market but they sell secondhand clothing etc there too and I dont know how sales will go for new handmade items. What to do? I just feel that I need to do some markets to get my name out there and people can see my items for themselves to check out the quality fabrics and sewing. And once they know my name they  will know they can trust the items to be well made.  People commented positively to my Little Dresses and Skirts, and loved the fabric I had used. Well to market or not to market that is the question.

OOoops! Forgot to tell you I will be posting pictures of my stall here tomorrow night and a few items on my facebook page. So come and see what you think! Could you comment honestly on my posted items I would like some feedback to see if I'm on the right track.  Thank you

Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment