Sunday, November 28, 2010

Catch Up

Hi All sorry I've been missing for a while Ive been busy Sewing, Christmas shopping, Living! Ive also had a couple of  health problems lately and had to do a sleep apnea test at home! Has anyone else had one of these? OMG it took me 1/2 and hour just to put it all on. My doctor suggested I run this test as I have been feeling run down lately, im a bit of an insomniac, as I said to the doctor "I just feel glaaaah". He decided I'm not getting enough sleep and since this problem (apnea) is in the family thought it a good idea to check it out. I had 3 electrodes on my face, one behind my ear and 2 on my chest and that was just the start of it. The gadget was strapped just above my waist, and I had 2 straps, one on my chest the other on my waist. All these where connected to wires of course. To top it off I had a breathing tube hooked over my ears and in my nose and a thing taped to my finger. Well I should have taken a photo, can you just picture it, now think really funny! My BF couldn't stop laughing at me. Now this was all for lack of sleep, now imagine sleeping with it on!! I was scared I'd strangle myself!!! and the nose thing tickled.
Fortunately I did wake up, after only about 3 1/2 hours sleep! You have to be asleep for at least 4-6 hours for it to work!!! LOL
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment