Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Photos Finally!


If you love Raggedy Anne here is one with a difference. Made using a pattern by Bowls-n-Annies she has pink wool hair, painted legs, coffee dyed body, hand sewn features and button eyes. She wears a bright dress of birthday party fabric and knickers.



My first attempt at distressing a bear. Didn't turn out too bad. This little fellow is SOLD sorry




This is my Olde Generation bear. He's also an Eco Bear being made from, would you believe it, a recycled woolen skirt, I kid you not. I saw this fabric and it just screamed old fashioned bear!
Of course all fabrics were thoroughly washed before being used and he has plastic pellets to weigh him down and clean filling.



If you like different teddies this is the one for you. Shes also an Eco Bear made from a recycled little girls top and lined in blue sheeting. She has pink floral paw and foot pads.



I finally worked out how to upload some photos. I also make bears and dolls, If you are interested just click on the email button to contact me. This one is one of my own patterns, I just adore him! Just look at that face! He's not quite finished yet, just needs his ears sewn on and nose top sewn. He has a weighted bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment