Monday, January 10, 2011

Ooops!

It's amazing how fast time is going by these days, I never realized it had been so long since I posted.

I've been spending time on facebook and am thrilled I now have 44 likers. I''ve also been given a stall at the wonderful North East Kids Market for the 13th of  February, I'll let you know more about it when it gets closer.I was so thrilled to accept the stall now its full steam ahead to make more items.

Wait for it.....I also have a stockist!!! The gorgeous on-line store Little Moos is now selling a selection of my items! she is adding boutique clothing to her store. I am soooo excited to have my dresses and skirts available in her beautiful store. So you see I have been having a wonderful time of late, and hope things keep going well for me.

Here is a sample of my dresses, the others can be seen on Little Moos site, just click on the link below the slide show.





As you can see our little model got a bit sick of modeling for us, but she was a little trouper and modeled at least 14 different skirts and dresses.

Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment